It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Post upgrade from RTC-5.0.2 to RTC 6.0.6.1 getting error An internal error occurred while loading the mini dashboard.

aastha khatri (22619) | asked May 04 '21, 6:29 a.m.
Post upgrade from RTC-5.0.2 to 6.0.6.1 upgrade getting following issue:

Mini Dashboard

An internal error occurred while loading the mini dashboard.

RequestError: Unable to load https://hostname/jts/dashboards status: 500

{"errorClass":"com.ibm.team.jfs.app.http.HttpInternalServerErrorException","errorMessage":"Error fetching relation resource: com.ibm.team.jfs.app.oauth.OAuthInvalidSignatureException: CRJZS0035E The OAuth signature is not valid. An application might be configured incorrectly or the consumer secret might be mismatched.","errorCode":500}

2 answers

permanent link
Rakesh S (39112) | answered May 04 '21, 6:45 a.m.

1)Can you please run the JTS/Setup again and check whether it is been run successfully without any issues?

2)Can you please check whether there is any error in the JTS/Admin Page?

3)Try loading the Dashboards in the different browser.

Comments
aastha khatri commented May 05 '21, 10:33 a.m.
Thanks for your quick response. I tried but nothing worked. Also after the upgrade I have updated few Users userid to match with LDAP. I am facing this issue only for those updated users and not for other users.

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered May 05 '21, 2:39 p.m.

Any iFix installed ?  ifix015 can break some dashboards in 6.0.6.1

Comments
aastha khatri commented May 06 '21, 12:50 a.m.

No I don't have any iFix installed in RTC 6.0.6.1

Ralph Schoon commented May 07 '21, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The interactive upgrade guide suggests to upgrade the 5.0.2 to the latest ifix before upgrade. In addition to that, it is always a good idea to upgrade to the latest fixpack, because there are often fixes for upgrade problems that have been found. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.