It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Post upgrade from RTC-5.0.2 to RTC 6.0.6.1 getting error An internal error occurred while loading the mini dashboard.

aastha khatri (22619) | asked May 04 '21, 6:29 a.m.
Post upgrade from RTC-5.0.2 to 6.0.6.1 upgrade getting following issue:

Mini Dashboard

An internal error occurred while loading the mini dashboard.

RequestError: Unable to load https://hostname/jts/dashboards status: 500

{"errorClass":"com.ibm.team.jfs.app.http.HttpInternalServerErrorException","errorMessage":"Error fetching relation resource: com.ibm.team.jfs.app.oauth.OAuthInvalidSignatureException: CRJZS0035E The OAuth signature is not valid. An application might be configured incorrectly or the consumer secret might be mismatched.","errorCode":500}

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered May 05 '21, 2:39 p.m.

Any iFix installed ?  ifix015 can break some dashboards in 6.0.6.1

Comments
aastha khatri commented May 06 '21, 12:50 a.m.

No I don't have any iFix installed in RTC 6.0.6.1

Ralph Schoon commented May 07 '21, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The interactive upgrade guide suggests to upgrade the 5.0.2 to the latest ifix before upgrade. In addition to that, it is always a good idea to upgrade to the latest fixpack, because there are often fixes for upgrade problems that have been found. 

permanent link
Rakesh S (39112) | answered May 04 '21, 6:45 a.m.

1)Can you please run the JTS/Setup again and check whether it is been run successfully without any issues?

2)Can you please check whether there is any error in the JTS/Admin Page?

3)Try loading the Dashboards in the different browser.

Comments
aastha khatri commented May 05 '21, 10:33 a.m.
Thanks for your quick response. I tried but nothing worked. Also after the upgrade I have updated few Users userid to match with LDAP. I am facing this issue only for those updated users and not for other users.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.