It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to generate test plan and test cases details in RPE Report?

Lochana R (233) | asked Sep 17 '20, 3:22 a.m.

Hi Team,

I'm trying to generate traceability report in RQM which consists of testcases , its linked workitems and linked requirements.

I'm able to achieve the above traceability report by using 

I want to have test plan -> its testcases its linked workitems and linked requirements as in sorted traceability report.

In order to get testplan details I'm using https://host:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<project name>/testplan?abbreviate=false

When I use above URL in DSX I'm able to generate only test plan details, not able to get testcases details and its links.

I'm not sure which URL I should use to  generate test plan -> its testcases -> linked workitems ->linked requirements

Please provide me a solution for generating testplan and its testcases details(associated links).

Regards,
Lochana R

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Sep 17 '20, 8:59 a.m.
HI Lochana,
You can refer the sample template TestPlan-TestCase-WorkItem-Requirement.dta (under %rpe_home%\templates\cross-product) that does the same.
Lochana R selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Lochana R commented Sep 18 '20, 1:21 a.m.

Thank you so much 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.