It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migration from Test Director to RQM

Manesh Kaniti (26104) | asked Nov 12 '09, 3:53 a.m.
HI,

In My project we are using the Test Director and My Manager want to Migrate from Test Dirctor to RQM.Can we migrate all the Data from Test Dirctor to RQM ??? Is that possible ??

Thanks,
Manesh

3 answers

permanent link
Marc van Lint (852129) | answered Nov 14 '09, 3:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
HI,

In My project we are using the Test Director and My Manager want to Migrate from Test Dirctor to RQM.Can we migrate all the Data from Test Dirctor to RQM ??? Is that possible ??

Thanks,
Manesh

Yes ofcause. You only have write code to do so. But lucky you Sogeti has code which can do conversion from HPQC to RQM. But I'm pretty sure that Test Director is similar. So contact your local Sogeti contact.

permanent link
Gary Dang (59338955) | answered Jan 20 '10, 9:26 a.m.
What is the plan for RQM to support migration from HP QC to RQM? It seems that today, I need some utility from Sogeti (http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7752&highlight=migration), is that correct?

Also, what about migrating the automated scripts in QTP and LoadRunner to RFT/RPT?. I assume those can not be migrated due to the scripting models completely different between QTP and RFT or RPT and LoadRunner vs RPT.

permanent link
chingakham singh (21) | answered Aug 03 '10, 3:35 p.m.
Contact raj@keyintegration.com. He recently migrated the entire test assets from HP TD to RQM 2.0.1 for a client in PA, USA. Sogeti's Solution seems to be too costly for most the clients and as compared to keyintegration systems soln. (which is fraction of Sogeti's soln.cost).
KeyIntegration Systems Inc. soln. also migrated the requirements from TD into RQM and defects into CQ.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.