It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RQM, how to repopulate a Failed Test Case's custom attribute's values to the RTC Defect's similar named Custom attributes values we are raising for it?

Srashti Dubey (113) | asked Feb 21 '20, 2:53 a.m.
edited Feb 27 '20, 4:38 a.m. by Muralidhar Rajagopal (10114)

Hi,

I have created some custom categories for Test Case in RQM and also created a custom Work Item type 'Issue' in my RTC. I have also created custom attributes for this WI 'Issue' named similar as I have custom Categories for Test Case.

Now I have failed a Test Case and I am raising an Issue for it from it's Test Case Result. From the web inline editor of Issue on RQM, I want to repopulate the filled values of Test Case's custom categories to Issue's custom attributes values.

Is it possible to achieve? May be I can map the attribute's unique ID from it's source code of both item's(Issue WI and Test Case Artifact) or something?

I am using CLM Version:6.0.6.1

Comments
Fabian Lomeli commented May 15 '20, 12:43 p.m. | edited May 15 '20, 12:43 p.m.
Hello Srashti,
I can try in my side what you are trying to do... can you share detailed information?

The name of category you are adding to TestCase, what about the "Issue" wi type in RTC, etc.  Is there any category from TestCase you want to fill automatically to the "Issue" work item?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.