It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG Report Not Found?

Jonathon Atchley (3116) | asked Jan 08 '18, 11:21 a.m.

I am running a custom RPE report that has been loaded to the DNG server to publish documents from.  It fails with message
>>Report not found at "C:\windows\TEMP\rrc_reports\<randomized doc name>.doc"
>>CRRRS6517E The report was not created.

This same report will work when run through RPE.  Why is an error occurring when ran through DNG (DNG version is 6.0.2 iFix011)?
System document reports are running successfully

2 answers

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Jan 08 '18, 1:06 p.m.

Have you registered the new template with DNG (by adding the entry in manifest.mf)? You may confirm the steps from https://rpeactual.com/2014/07/17/deploying-templates-in-rrcdng/

If you have all steps completed correctly, please check if this error is shown only for specific artifacts. There are some technotes created, but the issue should have been fixed in DNG 6.0.2.

Comments
Jonathon Atchley commented Jan 08 '18, 1:46 p.m.

Yes, it is in the manifest - I am able to start running it from DNG and it has been there some time and I have used it before to produce documents.

The only error I receive in the log is provided in my original question.

permanent link
Jonathon Atchley (3116) | answered Jan 15 '18, 2:29 p.m.

The problem appears to have gone away as suddenly as it came on with no change in the system or anything else that I am aware of

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.