It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM<->RTC cardinality

Jeffrey Neau (11112313) | asked Nov 10 '09, 10:03 a.m.
I'm assuming that the cardinality of the relationship between RQM projects and RTC projects is many to one (meaning, a given RQM project can point to at most one RTC project, but an RTC project can have multiple RQM projects logging defects into it).

Is the above assumption true?

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Nov 16 '09, 6:36 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Jeffrey,
You can link to multiple providers from a single RQM instance. I know of teams using both CQ and RTC, multiple project areas in RTC, etc.
There were some improvements made to the user experience when using > 1 provider in RQM 2.0.0.1 but there is still some work to be done to make switching between providers a little easier.
Regards,
John

I'm assuming that the cardinality of the relationship between RQM projects and RTC projects is many to one (meaning, a given RQM project can point to at most one RTC project, but an RTC project can have multiple RQM projects logging defects into it).

Is the above assumption true?

permanent link
Jeffrey Neau (11112313) | answered Nov 17 '09, 10:53 a.m.
Thanks.

A follow-on question.

Is it possible for a single RQM project to route some defects to RTC and have others logged in the local (RQM) defect repository?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.