It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORS DNG Template Bug? 6.0.6.1

Glyn Costello (13637) | asked Nov 15 '19, 11:28 a.m.
edited Nov 15 '19, 11:28 a.m.

Hi

I have a module and I’m trying to create a template from it. 

It contains reused artifacts and artifacts that are specific to the module. 

I use the “Create template from artifact” and select the duplication policy “Duplicate all in the selected view and reuse all others”

I’ve created a view to show only the artifacts and headings I was to duplicate, using a tag. 

However the option to choose the filter is Greyed out and I can’t compete the task. 

The filter is shared
The tag is shared
The module is in a component with CM turned on
The artifacts to reuse are just Project Information I want included in all modules and is filled in once at the beginning of the project. 

Thanks

GLYN

One answer

permanent link
Ian Barnard (1.9k613) | answered Nov 20 '19, 4:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Glyn

Your steps work for me on 6.0.6.1 - I was able to select the view with the tag-based filter when creating the artifact template

But having already opened the project properties before adding the tag/creating the view, I had to full refresh the properties before I could then see the new view to select it during the artifact template creation.

If you still can't get it to work you should create a support case to get help with this problem.

Regards
ian

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.