It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why RTC's resoponse is so slow??

Hong Bo Chen (11) | asked Apr 25 '19, 3:57 a.m.

When I use RTC, I found the web page's refresh is very slow. What is the reason?

Comments
Kenny Smith commented Apr 25 '19, 8:48 a.m.

What version and platform are you working on? Any information on the architecture will be helpful in answering your question. 

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 25 '19, 5:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question lacks information on so many levels, that answering without a crystal ball is pointless.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alex Akilov (663) | answered Apr 25 '19, 4:00 p.m.
edited Apr 25 '19, 4:03 p.m.

Are you using a supported browser?  Make sure your browser is up to the latest version.  Anything prior to Internet Explorer 9 will render pages with JavaScript (which RTC uses heavily) very slowly.  Also, any extensions you may have installed in your browser will slow down the page rendering.  And, not sure if your company is doing any filtering or other data processing on web pages, that may slow things down as well.  In other words, in my experience, the issue is usually localized to the client/browser and not the server/network 

Hong Bo Chen selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Hong Bo Chen commented Apr 25 '19, 10:29 p.m. | edited Apr 26 '19, 5:44 p.m.
Thanks for all the comments.
I will check my browser (IE, edge, FF, Chrome) and compare the speed with other members in my team.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.