It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DesignSystem - attribute. Where and How to define?

Ivaylo Gogov (111) | asked Mar 15 '19, 10:26 p.m.

Hello I would like to use Design System attribute with my queries.
The problem is I don't see where could be found and defined? Any guides how to use this attribute.
Later I see can use it for my reports if this work correctly.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 18 '19, 6:06 a.m. | edited Mar 18 '19, 6:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? provide more information and fix your tagging. Thanks. 

misha rajpoot commented Mar 18 '19, 8:32 a.m. | edited Mar 18 '19, 10:28 a.m.

I also need the help for the same if anyone have the solution for it please provide

Ivaylo Gogov commented Mar 18 '19, 10:11 a.m. | edited Mar 18 '19, 10:28 a.m.

Hello Based on the previous I did search for existing topics related to "DesignSystem - attribute". 
I think my questions is straight forward to the topic, but here is not enough information about the same. Currently another person ask the same after me, it looks like this is really a Query!? 

I'm still wondering about the same, could you please provide information how to use this attribute with your paid software, thank you.

Ralph Schoon commented Mar 18 '19, 10:27 a.m. | edited Mar 18 '19, 10:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

None of the questions here provide enough context, information or anything else that can be used to even remotely start to provide an answer. Carefully read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? then elaborate your question, provide more information and fix your tagging. It is not even clear which tools you are talking about, which versions, etc. 

If you are not able or willing to provide the basic information needed to understand the question, I have to consider it being off topic and closed or removed.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.