It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Quick Planner 6.0.6: How to filter work items by Team association in Plan/Work board lanes?

Jeffery Hanson (1472713) | asked Jan 23 '19, 8:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I need to show only those work items related to a team in the plan/work board lanes. The only way I can see to filter the work items by team in a lane is to set the Filed Against filter. The issue with that is I can only set a single value at a time and can only group them by using the OR option. The traditional plans support the selection of Owner (a team area) which cover all Filed Against categories related to that team. The Filed Against filter does not appear to support category hierarchies either.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Sharoon Shetty Kuriyala (55133) | answered Jan 25 '19, 3:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a known limitation, we have an enhancement for this, see Add support for Team/State groups/States in CQL filter (439110). As a workaround you can use the category filter  like ( "Filed Against" = CAT1 or "Filed Against" = CAT2 ) however this workaround is painful if you have multiple categories mapped to a team area.

Jeffery Hanson selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Jeffery Hanson commented Jan 25 '19, 5:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thanks!
\

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.