It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deleting archived projects in 6.0.3

Shawn Chaney (118) | asked Jan 15 '19, 7:32 a.m.
retagged Jan 17 '19, 9:04 a.m. by Minakshi Jaint (5113)

When I run the following command:

repotools-rm.bat -deleteJFSResources contextURL=https://server_name:port/rm/process/project-areas/projectID force 

translates to:

I got the URL by going to the archived projects and selecting the one  I created to see if I could delete it using the repotools command. I get the following error:

'itemId' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file.

I am having a hard time translating the instructions that IBM provides into something I can actually use to manage my system. This was the only way I could find to get a URL that contains the project ID of this practice project. When I plug it in to the command line it doesn't remove the project. Does anyone have a command that works on 6.0.3 that I could use? Thanks in advance 

One answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11723) | answered Jan 15 '19, 11:09 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello
I don't understand the first part of this post where it is stated that one command translates to. Perhaps you can clarify this.

In the meanwhile, the KC topic for this command contains a link to a technote that contains further details, for example, how to get the projectID. Not sure if you noticed this link or not.

Let us know if this helps clarify how the command works and if not, please try again and point out what parts of the above two references is not clear regarding how to run the command.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.