It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

One way RDNG-to-HPQC synchronisation syncs all RDNG artifacts to HPQC root folder

Andrew Clement (7272473) | asked Oct 27 '16, 1:35 a.m.
retagged Jan 30 '18, 7:30 a.m. by Minakshi Jaint (5113)

I am using RLIA 1.1.5.1, RDNG 6.0.2 and HPQC 12.21.
I setup RLIA with one way RDNG-to-HPQC synchronisation, I found that RDNG folder hierarchy can be synced correctly to HPQC but all RDNG artifacts is synchronised to the root folder of HPQC.
What could be causing the issue?

3 answers

permanent link
Howard Hsiao (5.5k17) | answered Oct 27 '16, 1:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please check the mapping in RLIA/Tasktop and make sure that there is only one attribute mappings for the HP ALM attribute RQ_FATHER_ID.
If there are multiple attribute mappings for HP ALM attribute RQ_FATHER_ID, remove the one that is incorrect.

For more information about synchronising folder, please see the following link

permanent link
Beth Beese (312) | answered Nov 02 '16, 11:30 a.m.
Thanks Howard!

permanent link
OpsHub Inc (11) | answered Apr 03 '17, 1:45 a.m.

Hi Andrew,

For syncing the RDNG artifacts in the appropriate folder of HPQC we need a relationship between the parent and child entity. OpsHub provides a seamless integration between RDNG and HPQC and many other systems.
 - Sync the data with correct linkages.
 - History supported.
 - Sync of comments, attachments and links.
 - Customized mapping is also available.

We provide many more features. You can reach out to us for your custom demo here: http://www.opshub.com/demo-request/

Thanks 
OpsHub

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.