Retaining existing planviews settings when new template is created
In RTC Change Management, I have a Project area where there is a defined setting / configurations for Planviews - Basically an arrangement of attributes that are to be displayed. But when a child template / project area created using the existing project area, all the setting of planview are lost.
How can I retain the settings from parent project area (or template) even when the child project area is create from it ?
One answer
I have no experience with this and the question is pretty cryptic and lacks a lot of information. Consider reading How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? if you want to improve and have others being interested in looking into your questions.
I would suggest to look at https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.team.apt.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_associate_planmode_with_plantype.html and the promotion feature to make the plan view available by default. I don#t know if that produces the desired output, but that is the only option I can think of.