It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Error] Work item query failure: Attribute type is not suppo

Osman Burucu (5155) | asked Oct 19 '09, 4:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the V1.0 it was possible to create a viewlet on unassigned work-items. When i try this in 2.0 i receive an: Work item query failure: Attribute type is not supported

Steps: create new viewlet using section "Rational Quality Manager". In this section select "Work Item Statistics". In the Viewlet configuration select "Presentation=Bar Chart", "Query=New unassigned", "Parameter=Type"

Save viewlet.

It will also give an error if you select other Parameters like:
tags, state, severity, resolution and so on. Only the catagory worked for me.

I have used the out-of-the-box provided samples settings (created during the tutorial)

One answer

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Oct 26 '09, 5:01 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have verified this works in RQM 2.0.0.1. That update will be released in 3 days, on October 29th.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
John

In the V1.0 it was possible to create a viewlet on unassigned work-items. When i try this in 2.0 i receive an: Work item query failure: Attribute type is not supported

Steps: create new viewlet using section "Rational Quality Manager". In this section select "Work Item Statistics". In the Viewlet configuration select "Presentation=Bar Chart", "Query=New unassigned", "Parameter=Type"

Save viewlet.

It will also give an error if you select other Parameters like:
tags, state, severity, resolution and so on. Only the catagory worked for me.

I have used the out-of-the-box provided samples settings (created during the tutorial)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.