It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

undefined NaN in Build Results

Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | asked Jul 28 '10, 4:47 p.m.
Situation:

RQM 2.0.1 ifix3 integrated with RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 2

Build Results are getting pulled ok, but there are MANY with Build Pending and
the Completion time "undefined NaN"

The Project Area in question does have a continuous integration build definition, build engine.

Also, in the RTC side the ID being used for integration likely has access to most of the Project Areas. I have seen that when a build is configured to use a build engine belonging to another RTC Project can cause read issues for individuals attempting to look a their Project Area build results when that build is owned by another P.A.

Could this be a similar issue ?

I can and have removed the 'incomplete' build results.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | answered Jul 30 '10, 1:42 p.m.
Solved. The cross-project connection of builds into this RTC project's build engine was causing the build results with undefined NaN.

After creating the other project a build engine and hooking its builds to it, no further occurrences !

Situation:

RQM 2.0.1 ifix3 integrated with RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 2

Build Results are getting pulled ok, but there are MANY with Build Pending and
the Completion time "undefined NaN"

The Project Area in question does have a continuous integration build definition, build engine.

Also, in the RTC side the ID being used for integration likely has access to most of the Project Areas. I have seen that when a build is configured to use a build engine belonging to another RTC Project can cause read issues for individuals attempting to look a their Project Area build results when that build is owned by another P.A.

Could this be a similar issue ?

I can and have removed the 'incomplete' build results.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.