It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Test Data

Kristen Kowalski (643) | asked Aug 04 '10, 3:14 p.m.
In RQM, is there a way to attach test data to a test script at the run only? It appears to be tied to the test script itself--therefore would be brought over every time a script is used in a plan. Would like to know if the data can be unique to the execution of the script.

Thanks!

Kristen

One answer

permanent link
Saurabh Malhotra (15231617) | answered Aug 04 '10, 6:59 p.m.
Hi Kristen,

I don't think this functionality exists in RQM today (I haven't checked 3.x versions).

I also didn't find an enhancement request for this type of feature. You may want to create an enhancement request for the RQM dev team:
http://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard

Regards,
-Saurabh

In RQM, is there a way to attach test data to a test script at the run only? It appears to be tied to the test script itself--therefore would be brought over every time a script is used in a plan. Would like to know if the data can be unique to the execution of the script.

Thanks!

Kristen

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.