It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to add Reporting Server to existing CLM 6.0.4 server

Erich Wolz (1622711) | asked Aug 20 '18, 6:47 p.m.

I am trying to add a Reporting Server to an existing CLM 6.0.4 configuration; I was able to add/set up the Data Collection Component; all its diagnostics report "OK."  However, the jts/setup is unable to complete (or for that matter even start) the actual RS setup; when I get to that point in the setup I just get a blank screen. 

If I look at the JTS "Consumers (Inbound)" page in another browser tab, I do see a trusted key for /rs (so presumably, JTS knows about RS)

The only error message in my rs.log is the following (and then, only after I try to point my browser to /rs/setup directly):
CRRGW5100E The service is unavailable because Jazz Reporting Service has not been set up. Run Jazz Team Server setup to register this application. If Jazz Reporting Service is not running on a Jazz Team Server, configure Jazz Reporting Service first, and then restart the server.

What should I be looking at next?

One answer

permanent link
Cathy Xu (390515) | answered Aug 21 '18, 3:03 a.m.

Hi Erich,

If rs is installed and deployed, is it up and running (WAS console or Liberty Admin center)?

Comments
Erich Wolz commented Aug 21 '18, 9:34 a.m.

Yes, the WAS console shows that rs_war is started.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.