It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Display Table In JRS

sreenath v (78680) | asked Aug 13 '18, 8:16 a.m.

Hi,

I have created a table and  inserted an artifact.How to display that table in JRS report.

Help will be appreciated

2 answers

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (919613) | answered Aug 14 '18, 9:06 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

JRS/LQE is able to get some rich text formats. Table is not one of them as far as I know.  

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (919613) | answered Aug 13 '18, 8:22 a.m.

Hi Sreenath,

where did you created a table and inserted an artifact?

JRS allows you to show data in tabular form or graphical. If you want to create a document, Rational Publishing Engine is the appropriate tool.

Comments
sreenath v commented Aug 13 '18, 8:27 a.m.

Created a table in an artifact .Insert table. but I cannot see that table in JRS report 

Fariz Saracevic commented Aug 13 '18, 8:32 a.m.

You are still not clear for which domain, requirements management, test manageme, etc. If you have created table in DNG, and if you are using Data warehouse, you will not see table in JRS as it only contains plain data, no rich text format. In addition, JRS with DW has delay when data will show up in the DW. Default is 12 hours. 

Please refer to my original answer, you should be using RPE to get your DNG table in a document. 

sreenath v commented Aug 13 '18, 8:37 a.m.

Sorry ...

Am using DNG .There I created a table. And I am using LQE for reports. I can see inserted images in report while am using primary text but table cannot.My confusion is while taking a report to word without JRS table is coming.So why it's coming as plain in JRS 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.