It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS API to retrieve email settings

Kumaraswamy Gowda (39115) | asked May 21 '18, 3:23 a.m.
In JTS admin advanced properties page I could set email settings like SMTP server, port, etc. Is there an API to read these details? I'm looking for an HTTP URL based API.

Comments
Kumaraswamy Gowda commented May 22 '18, 1:57 a.m.

By monitoring network calls from the browser I could get jts users through an API.

https://<clmserver:port>/jts/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.IAdminRestService/contributors?searchTerm=%

&pageSize=250&sortBy=name&sortOrder=asc&hideUnassigned=true&pageNum=0&hideArchivedUsers=true

I found an API to get mail configuration settings. But it just provides the available properties but not the actual values of the email properties.

/jts/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.IServerConfigurationRestService/serviceConfiguration?implementationClassName=com.ibm.team.repository.service.jts.internal.mailer.MailerService

This looks like an internal API. Is there an API to get email configuration with values?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.