It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build update site error

Weiping Lu (452910) | asked Feb 25 '13, 5:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I kept getting this error when I tried to build an update site for deploying a prototype application to jazz server (I followed the deployment wiki session in the HelloJFS osgi example).

========================================
"Build Site" has encountered a problem:

C:\Projects\RMC\RMC7.5.2.2-Server\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.p2.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Projects\RMC\RMC7.5.2.2-Server\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.p2.xml:166: Unable to find: Installable Unit [ id=com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.runtime.feature.feature.group version=1.2.0.v20120522_2345 ]
The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Projects\RMC\RMC7.5.2.2-Server\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.p2.xml:166: Unable to find: Installable Unit [ id=com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.runtime.feature.feature.group version=1.2.0.v20120522_2345 ]
=========================================

This error did not occur occasionally, and the build was somehow successful once. I was not sure what was causing this, any tool initialization that I need to do, or cache issue that I need to clear?

It seems to be associated with including the com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.runtime.feature in my update site.

Is it a bug with pdf build tool? Any help or hint for work-around would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Weiping

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.