It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG's friend : JTS is missing from admin page. How to recreate ?

Mallikarjuna Kandala (1061021) | asked Feb 15 '18, 2:13 p.m.
edited Feb 15 '18, 2:14 p.m.

we are using 6.0.4. we have 2 applications JTS+RM in current repository. It seems someone accidentally removed the JTS as a friend in RM app from the /rm/admin -> friends page.

so I have added the JTS friend back in RM/ADMIN page and it added "consumers(inbound)" in the JTS/ADMIN page, after approval. However, this new consumer is not matching the "/RM" APP registered as "registered applications" in the JTS ADMIN page, and hence leading to  errors while accessing any project areas in DNG app.

Now, my question is, is there is anyway to update the consumer key of JTS entry in /RM/ADMIN page.. to match it to the consumer key value of RM app entry in "registered applications" page of /JTS/ADMIN page.

I hope this is the right way to recreate the lost friend (JTS) from /RM/ADMIN page, with same old consumer value.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Feb 18 '18, 7:45 p.m.

You should re-run /jts/setup and see if it resolves the issue. Otherwise, contact IBM Support and see if it is possible to recover the data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.