It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

is there a way to delete or archieve entries of Teams under Work allocations

vinitha dsouza (14719123) | asked Feb 08 '18, 12:29 a.m.

Hello Team,

Under the work allocation section, it is known that Once a User is added to Team then an entry would come under this section.
But after the User/Team member is removed from the Team this entry still exists.

Which amounts to lot of entries and is difficult for us navigate. Is there any way to delete and archive entries once Team member is removed.

Thank you

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 08 '18, 2:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry, but I don't understand the question. It is also lacking context. A screenshot would be good.

Don Yang commented Feb 08 '18, 6:06 p.m.

which version of RTC have you got? I tried with 6.0.4 and once the user is removed from the team/project areas, the specific team/project area entry of work allocation under that user is gone automatically when I refresh the browser.

vinitha dsouza commented Feb 09 '18, 2:38 a.m.

ok got it. May be user is removed from Team Area but was a part of Project Area for some other role. in that cases entries will really huge i.e proportional to Team Area/no of timelines. Can we option like Collapse or Hide entries which we dont want to see.
Because incase i want to set work allocation for valid entries it is cumbersome.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.