It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[RQM 6.0.4] Why are my Live widgets gone after Enabling Baselines?

Tom Leser (1916) | asked Jan 28 '18, 10:17 p.m.

After enabling baselines only, my live widgets now all say "Report does not support configurations".  Please help.  Using RQM 6.0.4 iFix006.

3 answers

permanent link
Lam To (216) | answered Jan 29 '18, 9:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This sounds like a defect. Please contact your support person and provide all relevant information, such as the exact dashboard viewlet that is reporting the error, etc.

Comments
Tom Leser commented Jan 29 '18, 11:24 a.m.

Thanks Lam.  Sounds like I have to log a PMR.  Some of the Live widgets are now also reporting this message:

TCER Status Counts (Live)
CRRDV0015E The report query results cannot be displayed. The server encountered an unexpected error that prevented it from retrieving the report query results. To find more details about this issue, open the JavaScript console of your browser by pressing F12, refresh the widget, and check the JavaScript console for any resulting errors.

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Jan 29 '18, 11:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

permanent link
Lam To (216) | answered Feb 01 '18, 10:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Tom, I just want to be sure that your project area's configuration management is correctly set to the 'enable baseline only'. Please check your project area properties page and it's showing that 'enable baseline only' is the selection and not the 'enable full configuration...'

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.