It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Rational Jazz Foundation - Foundation User" CAL.license is Expired.

jyoti mishra (45139) | asked Dec 18 '17, 7:36 a.m.
retagged Jan 05 '18, 2:31 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

Hello Everyone ,

I am trying to develop a simple application using Jazz Foundation.I have Installed the Jazz Foundation Server and configure the setup.I am not getting why my jazz foundation trial license(foundation user license) is expired,as I have installed it first time,and it is showing that it is already expired in january 2017.Some one please tell me how to get the trial license again.Is it compulsory to use only these license.I also wanted to know difference b/w jazz foundation license and other license,example RTC developer 10 free license. 

2 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Dec 18 '17, 11:18 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Since developing your own Jazz Foundation application is not supported, you'll probably just have to experiment.   Trying one of the RTC developer 10 free licenses would certainly be a reasonable experiment.

Comments
jyoti mishra commented Dec 19 '17, 12:44 a.m.

I already tried with the RTC developer license,but I am not getting ,why I am not able to acesss  URL-" https://localhost:9444/jfsSamples/hello " , as I am following "https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/OSGiSamples" this link.I thought ,I am not able acess the above URL,may be because of Expired jazz foundation license.I wanted to know whether absence of jazz foundation license will create any issue further or not.

permanent link
Ken Tessier (84117) | answered Jan 05 '18, 2:30 p.m.

For details about the different licenses, see Client access license management overview.

Ken

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.