SMTP: CRJZS5074E Unexpected exception sending mail
Hi, all.
I'm facing issues with SMTP server, I got this log in jts.log:
CRJZS5074E Unexpected exception sending mail
javax.mail.MessagingException: Failure sending HELO command to SMTP server
Also I got the same message when trying to send a test mail. This is what I have done:
- I checked port 25 status in SMTP server and it is opened
- SMTP is not configured with TLS encryption
- I tried telnet from CLM server to SMTP server and I could send a test email manually
- I tried changing with two available SMTP servers however I got the same results
- I restarted application and rebooting server
- SMTP does not need user/password to authenticate
- I tried this troubleshooting: http://rtpdoc01.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com:9080/kc/SSYMRC_6.0.5/com.ibm.jazz.repository.web.admin.doc/topics/c_troubleshoot_smtp.html
- And also I tried this one: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21586864
Do you have any idea what's happening?
Thanks!
Comments
Donald Nong
Nov 27 '17, 1:07 a.m.Ruth Goreti Gonzalez Rodriguez
Jan 11 '18, 3:38 p.m.Donald Nong
Jan 12 '18, 2:55 a.m.Donald Nong
Jan 12 '18, 3:00 a.m.