Hi
Please help with DB2 database errors during JTS custom setup:
CLM 6.0.4 - installed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4
Database - DB2 V11.1 installed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4
I created DB2 databases for JTS, DW, CCM, QM and RM using the steps in CLM interactive installation guide.
In JTS setup I completed all the steps for JTS and CCM applications. In QM application I got error at test connection to database:
The server was unable to connect to the database because the database connection settings are invalid or because database is unreachable (SQLSTATE: null, SQLCODE: -4228). Verify the connection settings in your teamserver.properties file. See the Jazz Team Server log for more information.
qm.log file contains errors:
[ qm: Database creation] WARN repository.service.internal.rdb.JDBCConnectionPool - SQLException during cleanup of transaction.
com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlNonTransientConnectionException: [jcc][t4][10335][10366][4.21.29] Invalid operation: Connection is closed. ERRORCODE=-4470, SQLSTATE=08003
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.kd.a(kd.java:800)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.kd.a(kd.java:66)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.kd.a(kd.java:133)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.Connection.checkForClosedConnection(Connection.java:6099)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.Connection.getAutoCommit(Connection.java:1191)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.stat.ConnectionStatWrapper.getAutoCommit(ConnectionStatWrapper.java:185)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.ConnectionErrLogWrapper.getAutoCommit(ConnectionErrLogWrapper.java:135)
On database server I tried to connect to database in command line. I got error intermittently Some times connection is successful.
[db2inst1@bdevtlvqua201 bin]$ ./db2 connect to QM
SQL1225N The request failed because an operating system process, thread, or
swap space limit was reached. SQLSTATE=57049
[db2inst1@bdevtlvqua201 bin]$ ./db2 connect to JTS
SQL1225N The request failed because an operating system process, thread, or
swap space limit was reached. SQLSTATE=57049
[db2inst1@bdevtlvqua201 bin]$ ./db2 connect to DW
SQL10003C There are not enough system resources to process the request.
The request cannot be processed. SQLSTATE=57011
[db2inst1@bdevtlvqua201 bin]$ ./db2 connect to RM
SQL10003C There are not enough system resources to process the request.
The request cannot be processed. SQLSTATE=57011