RQM URL Utility always returns error saying "Javascript not enabled on your browser"
Hi all,
Hi all I am new to OSLC and RQM. As per standard documents I used RQMUrlUtility for create test artifact in RQM. I just running jar in command prompt passing following parameters:
-command GET -user XXXXX -password XXXXX -filepath D:\GET_0709_1.txt -url https://d-9392:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/RQM%20Exploration%20(Quality%20Management)/testcase/testcase:628
What is mistake? Please analyze url. <o:p> </o:p>
Accepted answer
According to readme, it says:
These examples use URL encoded project aliases in resource URL references (-url). When invoking the RQM URL Utility from a batch file, enclose resource URL references (-url) in double quotes
So in your url, project area should be alias name which may not be correct in your case.
Please run
https://d-9392:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/projects
on a browser and check with the alias of the target project area and copy it to
ProjectAlias in
https://d-9392:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/ProjectAlias/testcase/urn:com.ibm.rqm:testcase:628
(note:
urn:com.ibm.rqm:testcase:628 instead of testcase:628 ) in your case.
Thanks