It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where we find artifact content source container from Print module book.dta in RPE

Rohini Kumar (92853) | asked Sep 21 '17, 7:52 a.m.

Where we find artifact content source container from Print module book.dta in RPE

I want to apply javascript to change default artifact font size,font family.but issue is that where we apply script?

3 answers

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Sep 21 '17, 12:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The out of the box RPE reports for DNG are found under <server_install_dir>/server/conf/rm/reporting/initialization/templates/rrdg.  Hope it helps,

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Sep 22 '17, 3:22 p.m.

Hi Amruta,

You can set the "publish.Font" property in application administration page. In https://<server>:9443/rm/admin page, click "Advance Properties" on the left side, and search for "publish.Font". You can see that default value is Arial Unicode MS. You can set it to blank (remove current value) if you have modified the stylesheet and save the changes. Otherwise, DNG modifies the Word templates every time the publish service is initialized.  Even if you change the Word stylesheet, DNG will update the font to Arial Unicode MS.

You can modify RPE template (under <JazzTeamServerHome>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\rrdg) using RPE Studio and the corresponding stylesheet (under <JazzTeamServerHome>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\word) by opening it in MS Word to change font settings. Need not apply JavaScript.

Please try these steps:
1. Change "publish.Font" property in rm/admin page and save the changes.
2. Replace the .dta and .doc files
3. Run publish initialize (or restart the server).

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Sep 25 '17, 12:29 a.m. | edited Sep 25 '17, 12:31 a.m.

I was wrong. Ran a quick test and this did not work. Will check with DNG team and confirm.

Rohini Kumar commented Sep 27 '17, 12:35 a.m.

Hello Subramanya,Is there any solution to change font in DNG report?

permanent link
John Bacon (132) | answered Feb 10 '22, 11:33 a.m.

In case anyone is still struggling with this, I have had good results from simply editing the stylesheet in the location Subramanya mentioned. I recommend saving a copy of the current .doc file to a different location to preserve it (in case you need to revert.) Then, modify the properties of the style (Normal, Heading 1, etc.), and save the changed version back to the original location (in place of the original document.)  I did not need to alter the RPE template for this. I have found this to be the case with 6.0.5 and later, so I don't know if it is due to a developmental update between then and now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.