It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Iteration Setup Problems

Dave Marshall (652) | asked Sep 23 '09, 1:20 a.m.
:cry:
I am having a problem with "no categories associated with the project area". I have defined my iterations. I have associated my new release with in the work categories with an existing team. But my iterations shows no information in the sprint view. plus my "closed/Open" shows 0/0. And yet when I click on the open items I can see task, stories and defects. I cannot see the nice view with the team members workload etc. What am I doing wrong?
Is it possible that I cannot use an existing team in my new release?

One answer

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87222421) | answered Sep 25 '09, 2:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Dave,

Are inside of a particular plan ? Development line ? Team Area ?

-Sean

:cry:
I am having a problem with "no categories associated with the project area". I have defined my iterations. I have associated my new release with in the work categories with an existing team. But my iterations shows no information in the sprint view. plus my "closed/Open" shows 0/0. And yet when I click on the open items I can see task, stories and defects. I cannot see the nice view with the team members workload etc. What am I doing wrong?
Is it possible that I cannot use an existing team in my new release?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.