It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM Upgrade 6.0.1 to 6.0.4 Error at RM stage- crjaz0683i an error occured during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespace

David Beange (111359101) | asked Aug 22 '17, 7:39 a.m.
edited Oct 03 '17, 2:45 a.m. by Mehul Patel (9695)

Hi
We are upgrading our CLM 601 instance to 604 all has run through without issue until the RM stage and we get the following error -
crjaz0683i an error occurred during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespace. com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Internal Error.

Can anyone help. It looks similar to - https://jazz.net/forum/questions/192347/clm-upgrade-from-502-to-60-rc1-failed-with-error-crjaz0683i-an-error-occurred-during-the-post-import-handler-for-the-comibmteamprocess-namespace but this was for earlier versio upgrades.

Our 601 installation was a clean install and not an upgrade from a previous version.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Aug 22 '17, 8:29 p.m.

For such case, I really suggest you contact IBM Support and get it investigated carefully.

Ulf Arne Bister commented Aug 29 '17, 11:22 a.m.

I can only second that. You will likely find more detailed infos in one of the logs (rm app, jts app, or WAS server, or WAS Liberty message or console log if you are using LIberty). IBM Support has vast experience telling you exactly where to look and what next steps to take.

David Beange commented Aug 29 '17, 11:28 a.m.

All, PMR rasied and it Looks like this is an issue that is resolved with ifix 002 for CLM 6.0.4.

We are therefore rolling back to our start point of 6.0.1 ifix 1 and will then deploy the patch for 604 and then start the upgrade again. Will add a comment once we have completed the process.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.