It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't change RTC Workitem state (status) via Web Request

Thiago Przybylovicz (1113) | asked Aug 03 '17, 10:43 a.m.

Hi. I'm with the following issue: I am able to update any workitem property via web request, except it's state. I've already made lots of changes in several workitems using the same approach, but when I needed to change the state, it seems that RTC ignores my request. The status comes as 200 - OK, but no change is made.

I tried to modify two properties in the same request (description and state), but only description was updated. 

Here's the JSON I made:

{ "dc:description":"this is a description.","rtc_cm:state": [ { "rdf:resource" : "https://gidhmp.caixa:9443/ccm/oslc/workflows/_0_iN4G09EeGGMqpyZT5XdQ/states/DemandaNeg/DemandaNeg.state.s3" } ] }

I'm using C#, and the webrequest context is like this:

HttpWebRequest documentPut = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(resourceUrl);
            documentPut.Method = "PUT";
            documentPut.CookieContainer = cookies;
            documentPut.Accept = "application/json";
            documentPut.ContentType = "application/x-oslc-cm-change-request+json";
            documentPut.Timeout = 300000;

Is there any rule that can avoid the state changing via external requests? Is there any mistake in my JSON? I can't figure it out.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.