It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

View Traceability from Multiple Modules

Evan Edwards (231014) | asked Jul 12 '17, 10:45 a.m.

I am currently on version 5.0.2 of DOORS NG and I have three levels of requirements in modules all requirement artifacts are linked together like this: top level requirements module linked to mid-level derived module requirements linked to low-level derived module requirements using the out of the box link Decomposition (Parent of / Child of) link type.  I can follow the traceability links using the links explorer.  What I would like to be able do is be in the lowest level module and see the traceability parent of and child of columns back to the top level requirements but I can only see to the mid-level requirements.  Is there a way to see from the bottom up to the top level module using traceability views?  I would like to use the views to easily produce a traceability matrix for customer review.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.