It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Multiple signatures on a work item

Jason Wilson (311326) | asked Jun 27 '17, 10:32 a.m.

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone is available to help me please.

I am trying to create a Change Control type Work item in CCM (RTC), however for this change control to adhere to company processes (used to meet regulatory compliance) I need to create a presentation that would contain two electronic signature controls in different tabs, both of which will only be seen at certain states in the workflow.

The later part of the process I can do, and this works (hiding attributes in states)..

The issue I have is the Approval and E-Signature piece, when I add the attributes to the workitem in the required sections. They do not work independently.. So if I add the approvers in Section C of the work item, then those are automatically generated in Section E of the work item.

Please can someone tell me how I can get the Approval and Esignature in each section to work independently in each of the sections.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 27 '17, 11:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Approvals are actually not an attribute or attribute type. They are a collection that only exist once. I am pretty sure you can not have multiple approvals. I have not looked at esignatures, but I think they are tied to the approvals and I think you can only have one but I am not sure.

Jason Wilson selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.