It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Receiving error while importing testcases in RQM using RQM Excel Importer(The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request)

Anjuri Kelaiya (3726) | asked May 12 '17, 7:51 a.m.
edited May 12 '17, 7:52 a.m.

I am using RQM Excel importer to import test cases in RQM. When I create RQM Project using default template and trying to import test cases, it is working fine but we are using customized RQM template in our project and I want to import test cases for that  using RQM Excel Importer. 

I have created sample configuration file including all the mandatory attributes as per the template but it is throwing error while importing testcases(Error sending to server RMDVTemplate_Sheet1_2.xml of type testcase. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.)

Below is the configuration file which I am using.

testcase.XLSStartRow=2
testcase.dc:title=A
testcase.dc:Action=B
testcase.jzalm:owner=C
testcase.dc:COC=D
testcase.dc:System=E
testcase.dc:DVP Team=F
testcase.dc:gateway=G
testcase.dc:Prototype Type=H
testcase.dc:Detect Event Value=I
testcase.dc:Weight=J
requirement.resourceShape="Feature"

Is there any other thing which needs to be added while using customized template?
How can I resolve this error?

Comments
Donald Nong commented May 14 '17, 10:20 p.m.

You need to check the qm.log file on the server for more details.

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered May 25 '17, 4:47 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Anjuri,

Appears like you are attempting to import custom attribute or custom categories, syntax used in cfg file is incorrect. Please refer 'TestCases 001 with custom attributes' from sample folder and Wiki related syntax reference. 

Regards,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.