It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting error while executing command importURLMappings for server rename for clm 6.0.3

Arun Kumar (1139) | asked May 11 '17, 4:21 a.m.

Hi, I have followed the tech notes available for server rename for CLM 6.0.3.

I have requested IBM support for the import key file which pasted in the location under server folder.
Now, while executing the command for importURLMappings. I am getting error as

C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server>repotools-jts -importURLMappings fromFile=c:\IBM\Ja
zzTeamServer\server\jpimapping.txt
Repo Tools
Provisioning using "C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\jts\provision_profiles".

To submit questions about issues, go to the Jazz.net forum at https://jazz.net/
forum.
 To find more information about a message, see the online product documentation.

CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".

CRJAZ2459E Error: To enable this feature you must obtain a key file from IBM sup
port.  Server Rename is a complex and potentially disruptive operation because i
t may be difficult or impossible to correct the stored links into the server fro
m other applications and systems.  It is supported only for a limited set of sce
narios, requires careful advance planning, and should generally be used only as
a last resort when other approaches are unworkable.  Please refer to the product
 documentation, and contact your IBM support representative for more information

I have already taken key file from the IBM but dont know why it's not detecting.

Can anyone help on this?

CLM 6.0.3 (RM + CCM + QM) on standalone server with WAS federated.

Thanks,
Arun

Comments
Don Yang commented May 12 '17, 2:06 a.m.

so you have got server rename feature key like: ImportURLMappings.activate
and put it under installed server directory?

One answer

permanent link
Arun Kumar (1139) | answered May 12 '17, 8:10 a.m.

The issue is resolved.

You need to paste the activation key under the conf folder in jazz team server location, then only the activation key will get detected in CLM 6.0.3

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.