It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ2052E There is no friend to the Jazz Team Server configured.

Daisy Huang (42514) | asked Apr 20 '17, 12:16 p.m.
edited Apr 20 '17, 12:18 p.m.

Hi there,

I just upgraded to 5.0.2 from 4.0.7 and I failed to access ccm. I'm using WAS 8.5.5.10, sdk1.6 in RedHat 6.5.

JTS works well while ccm/admin page shows:The server status cannot be retrieved.

In Jazz Team Server Location section:
 Connected to: https://{hostname}:9443/jts
CRJAZ2052E There is no friend to the Jazz Team Server configured.
ccm.log:
@@ 08:42 admin com.ibm.team.repository.admin._defaultaction@a93747ae-6be7-4430-8946-5e53a4684de6 /ccm/service/com .ibm.team.repository.service.internal.IServerStatusRestService/componentsAndStatus] ERROR t.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner - The class "co m.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.query.ISparqlQueryService" failed to load. The bundle "com.ibm.team.enterprise.systemdefinition.service" could not find the class. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.query.ISparqlQueryService at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:506)

Do you have any idea?
/com.ibm.team.repository.admin._defaultaction@a93747ae-6be7-4430-8946-5e53a4684de6

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 24 '17, 3:37 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

My assumption is that something went wrong during the upgrade. The best option for upgrading is to test the upgrade in an isolated test environment and to create an individual upgrade guide with the steps to perform. When the upgrade succeeds, do the upgrade for the production environment.

I think it is likely impossible to answer your question based on the information or lack thereof. You might want to contact support if you run into errors during the upgrade process.

permanent link
Paul Ellis (1.3k613) | answered Jan 08 '18, 6:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 08 '18, 6:52 a.m.

We saw this same problem: "CRJAZ2052E The friend properties could not be found because Jazz Team Server Does not have any friend relationships configured" when moving from 6.0.4 ifix5 to 6.0.5 ifix 1.

In this situation it was only the DCC app which (out of many others) encountered this, but we simply unregistered DCC and registered DCC again solved the issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.