It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Link Requirements from RDNG to Test cases in RQM when importing test cases from excel

rachel bruk (17115) | asked Apr 05 '17, 9:48 a.m.

I am using the Excel Add-in to import the test cases/scripts from excel to Rational Quality Manager (RQM)

My requirements are in Rational Doors Next Generation (RDNG) and want to link them with the test cases in RQM via the excel add in.

I see another question like mine in the forum but the answer is only by the Excel Add-in window, I want to link via the Excel sheet - declare "requirement id" cell and insert the id's from RDNG, also the examples (both .xls and .cgf) that come packaged with the utility show only linking to new requirements - the requirements are created while import, and i want to link existing requirements.

any solution?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Apr 05 '17, 7:44 p.m.

Hi, Rachel

No, this feature is not available at this moment. It is discussed in the below enhancement request work item
and you may want to add your comments there to urge this feature to be implemented:

https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=126460

rachel bruk selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.