It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Indexing Problem

Michael Mancini (1362410) | asked Sep 11 '09, 11:34 a.m.
We are currently migrating the RRC server and database to a new hosting service. When we run the repotools -export and -import it fails for this reason multiple times:

- An error occurred while querying for an indexer registration, multiple were returned.

This also comes up whenever we start the jazz server. The data and users are all there but we cannot use the search feature to find any artifacts unless they have been created/saved after the migration.

We are using Oracle for our repository DB and DB2 for our indexing. I tried to drop the DB2 database and use the -rebuildIndices and -rebuildTextIndices but it doesn't help.

We have also tried changing the teamserver.properties workitemindex to be a fully qualified name (a folder in the RRCS directory that I created) but all that does is let it pass without failing, completing in 0ms.

We used the oracle tools to move the database since the repotools fails, but we just can't seem to get the index rebuilt. Can anyone give me an idea on what to do from here?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.