It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Bullet list style in RPE

Tali Rabetti (111320) | asked Mar 12 '17, 4:28 a.m.

how can I apply a bullet list style to Paragraph/Text in RPE? (creating report for DNG module)

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Mar 13 '17, 7:31 a.m.

You can apply bullet style in RPE only for List element and not for Paragraph or Text element. Ideally, if the list is coming from DNG artifact, the same style is retained in RPE output, if you are printing dataSource/artifact/content/text/richTextBody/div.
However, you can define the List style in a Word stylesheet and apply it in RPE.

Comments
Tali Rabetti commented Mar 13 '17, 7:59 a.m.

thank you, I will try both ways and see what works for me best.

Tali Rabetti commented Mar 15 '17, 9:57 a.m.

hi Prasad, regarding your suggestion for using Word stylesheet. Are stylesheets saved as part of the .dta file? I think not.. My intention is to add this template to generate reports from within DNG.

Thanks.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Mar 15 '17, 1:36 p.m.

No, stylesheets are not part of .dta. It is a separate file (.doc or .dot) that is used while configuring output. You can use Word stylesheets to generate reports from within DNG as well. Please refer https://rpeactual.com/2014/07/23/use-word-stylesheets-and-run-macros-in-dng/

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.