It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to create a project.

Jagadish Ashok (1515) | asked Mar 09 '17, 5:14 a.m.
edited Mar 09 '17, 7:23 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.0k33645)

I am trying to create a project, for the process i am trying to use the temple, but when i click on "Deploy predefined process templates" I am getting this error:

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation, the user (userid="ashok") must have one of the following licenses that are installed on the server: Rational Quality Manager.Quality Professional, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Stakeholder, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Analyst, Rational Team Concert.Stakeholder, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Practitioner, Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager.User, Rational Team Concert.Developer, Rational Team Concert.Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Contributor, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Contributor, Rational Quality Manager.Contributor, Rational Team Concert.Contributor. The server administrator can assign licenses.
Caused by:
An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation, the user (userid="ashok") must have one of the following licenses that are installed on the server: Rational Quality Manager.Quality Professional, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Stakeholder, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Analyst, Rational Team Concert.Stakeholder, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Practitioner, Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager.User, Rational Team Concert.Developer, Rational Team Concert.Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Contributor, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management.Contributor, Rational Quality Manager.Contributor, Rational Team Concert.Contributor. The server administrator can assign licenses. (com.ibm.team.repository.common.LicenseNotGrantedException)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseState$AssertLicenseExceptionReporter.report(LicenseState.java:1694)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseState.assertLicenseImpl(LicenseState.java:1065)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseState.assertLicense(LicenseState.java:909)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseService.internalAssertLicense2(LicenseService.java:1594)
... 176 more.

I am getting this error when trying to create a repositroy in Visual Studio client aswell, I kind of think this is because of the license issue. I am not sure how to go forward with this, I have downloaded the 10 free license. But not sure how to install it. If at all this is a license issue, could someone point out how do i install it, if this is not a license issue, can someone tell what am i doing wrong.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.0k33645) | answered Mar 09 '17, 5:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 09 '17, 7:25 a.m.
Jagadish Ashok selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.