It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORs and RQM sharing results and evidence

Matt Muller (59813274) | asked Mar 08 '17, 3:09 a.m.
edited Mar 21 '17, 2:12 a.m. by Mehul Patel (9695)

Good morning,

I working with a client looking at DOORs and RQM:  I have a Project Area and Project Associations setup and have used Views and Plans to collate Requirement and traceability.  All looks good.

I now have results etc. and information (basic Test Data) from RQM back into DOORs.

I'm now looking to extend to help to get "Evidence from the Testing" using either OOTB function or introduce new attributes to support but these must be "Entered in RQM" and then "Visible in DOORs"

Use Case - Test is completed and we need to provide "Evidence Summary of that Test - maybe in the Test Script or Test Case within RQM" to then report back into DOORs.  We must be able to Sync the date etc. as per current DOORS function using the RQM Menus.

If anyone has any interesting links to Articles or advice on experiences please can you share with me.

Thanks for your time

Matt Muller

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered Mar 15 '17, 2:19 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Matt,

Have you integrated DOORS and RQM using OSLC or RQMI? Which version of DOORS and RQM you are targeting? Please refer DOORS and RQM using RQMI or DOORS and RQM using OSLC for related details. 

Regards,
Mehul

Comments
Matt Muller commented Mar 15 '17, 5:00 a.m.

Mehul,
Hi thanks for your comment - we are using DOORs and RQM using OSLC.
Regards
Matt

Mehul Patel commented Mar 21 '17, 2:13 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Matt,

RQM report required attributes related to execution states via OSLC QM v2.0 and I think you need to write customized DXL script to report/synch this back into DOORs. Tagging this question with DOORS for DOORS user to respond.

Regards,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.