It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get RRC reviews through OSLC Client Application

Ahmed Omair (41134) | asked Feb 01 '17, 7:37 a.m.
I am building a client application to access the reviews in a project area of RRC. In REST-API i use following link to get all the reviews of a particular project area.

i use following headers in REST-Client as well as java application.
Accept: application/rdf+xml
OSLC-Core-Version: 2.0
Content-Type: application/rdf+xml
DoorsRP-Request-Type Value: private

The REST-Client returns me all the reviews however when i pass the same header in the request through java code i get Error 403: forbidden. Follow response body is received.

<html><head><title>Error 403: Forbidden</title></head><body><h1>Error 403: Forbidden</h1><p>CRRRS4142E  getInternalRequestHandlerService(context) returned null. This error used to report &#039;The requested service requires a private header&#039;.<hr><i>Requirements Management/4.0.7</i></p></body></html>

Any ideas what can be the problem?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Feb 02 '17, 4:21 a.m.

You can put the private header in the URL - that is, add "private=true" in the URL. So your URL becomes https://clmapp:9443/rm/reviews?private=true&projectURI=_TmFXlVQIEeKzkvPRDuhJlQ

Note that do not put it at the end of the URL, otherwise it will not be recognized (I don't know why).

Ahmed Omair selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ahmed Omair commented Feb 02 '17, 5:10 a.m.

Thank you very much! This worked like magic :)

Bas Bekker commented Feb 02 '17, 11:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note that you can use the DNG internal REST API, but there is no support there, and can change over time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.