It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When i generate report from Doors next generation the green heading color come. How can i change template of DNG for reporting?

Saumya Gupta (29535) | asked Jan 10 '17, 8:07 a.m.

Hi,

Please tell how to customise the color of heading comes after generating report from DNG because by default green color comes.

Please tell me as soon as possible

Advance Thank you!!

Best regards
Saumya Gupta

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rohit Rishabh (1531336) | answered Jan 10 '17, 12:27 p.m.

Formatting of Document based reports in DNG is based on the OOTB WORD template placed in the jazz server installation directory. Say if you are using CLM 6.0.2 version the location of these word templates will be:
C:\IBM\<<jazzteamserver602>>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\word

You can pick a specific word template and modify the formatting in MS Word as per your need and place it back( I would strongly suggest <g class="gr_ gr_305 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="305" id="305"> to keep </g> a backup of the original word template in case you don't see the required result). Also, try to avoid deleting any bookmark and pages in the template while changing the formatting.

These are the OOTB templates in that folder:
For the module book - printModuleBook
For Module Table - printModleTable
For artifact - printArtifact

Rest of the template names are self-explanatory.

Saumya Gupta selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rohit Rishabh commented Jan 10 '17, 12:30 p.m. | edited Jan 10 '17, 12:31 p.m.

Once the formatting is done, you would need to reintialize the reporting service to pickup the change by typing this URL in a browser:

https://rm.<your jazz server>/rm/publish/initialize

Saumya Gupta commented Jan 15 '17, 6:25 a.m.

Thank you so much for helping. 

I am 100% satisfied with your answer.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.