It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Adding values to "Found In" attribute on Defect Wo

Shane Parkinson (51197) | asked Sep 03 '09, 12:18 a.m.
I can' work out how to add values to the "found in" attribute drop down of the defect workitem which is part of the scrum template.

Can anybody tell me where I go or what needs to be done to have values populated into the "Found In" drop-down list on the Defect Work item form in RTC 2.0

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Sep 03 '09, 2:10 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

this is controlled by the project. The values available are controlled by the releases tab of the project editor.

Right-click the project in Team Artefacts, select open. Select the "Releases tab".

To create a release you can either use the "Create a release to associate with this build" button on a build result or you can manually create a new release on that tab using the "Add" button.

The first option gives you full traceability to the source code using the snapshot created by the build (provided you use Jazz SCM).

Ralph

permanent link
Shane Parkinson (51197) | answered Sep 08 '09, 3:02 a.m.
Thanks for the update. I happened to discover this when looking for something else. Was a terminology thing

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.