It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does Combining IHS Reverse Proxy with the JTS server result in performance issues?

Sudheer Rugbeer (11521832) | asked Dec 13 '16, 2:31 a.m.
 Hi,

We have recently migrated a client from a single-server topology to a distributed one, using IHS as a reverse proxy.
We did however configure the IHS reverse proxy on the same server hosting the JTS application.
Since then there have been strange performance issues with loading of dashboards and other admin related menus:
Jazz Dashboard Performance Issues

We have done similar implementations at other clients, however the reverse proxy was on it's own server, and we have not had this issue.

This leads me to believe that the cause of this issue is due to the fact that we have combined the IHS with the JTS server, although I fail to understand why this is the case.

Should we move the IHS on it's own? Or perhaps the issue is due to some other infrastructure specific configuration such as network?

Thank you,
Sudheer

One answer

permanent link
Don Max (2411734) | answered Sep 04 '18, 3:05 a.m.

Hi Sudheer,

Did you get any solution for this issue.Does combining JTS and IHS has any performance issues. We have a similar setup. Please suggest.

Thanks

Comments
Sudheer Rugbeer commented Sep 11 '18, 7:28 a.m.
Hi Don,

Unfortunately, I did not find a resolution for this issue. Nor was I able to establish that combining IHS and JTS was indeed the cause.

It would be interesting to see if you experience the same performance issues by combining IHS and JTS.

Regards,
Sudheer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.