It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG: Questions on Team Area

Pavan Hoskeri (613) | asked Dec 07 '16, 8:42 a.m.
Hi All

Versions involved: RDNG 6.0.1 & 6.0.2

Two questions:
Q1.> Let's say we have 3 Team Areas in a given RM Project named TA1, TA2 and TA3.
Various Modules/Artifacts have been assigned Team Ownership corresponding to the 3 Team Areas that exists. say
ModA --> Team Ownership --> TA1
ModB --> Team Ownership --> TA2
ModC --> Team Ownership --> TA3
ModD --> Team Ownership --> TA1 etc....

Is there any way of filtering based on the Team Ownership? such as Filter to show all artifacts who have Team Ownership as TA1 or TA2 etc....

If there isn't a way to filter, is there any way of generating a report using JRS on the basis of Team Ownership?

Q2.> Is there any way to restrict users belonging to TA1 from not being able to see artifacts that belong to TA2 and vice versa?
lets say as an example: users belonging to Helpdesk Team Area shouldn't be able to see artifacts created in Team Ownership of Medical Team Area and vice versa.

Kindly note, I didn't an option to choose JRS in the products please let me know what option to choose so that experts from JRS can have a look at my question :)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.