It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue with Rational design manager client extension 6.0.2

Deepali Deshmukh (8914261) | asked Nov 29 '16, 6:24 a.m.
 I have downloaded "Rhapsody-DM-Servers-6.0.2" and "Rhapsody-DM-Client" for trail purpose and have installed it on windows server 2012 R2 .I have installed design manager client extension for Rhapsody 8.1.2 installed along with proper license. When I navigate to Tools-> Design manager I see very limited options(Views, Setting and connect to imported model) that too are not working. I have observed, when I install client extension 6.0.2 it is unable to create file "RP_RDM_CLIENT_DLL.dll" . 

while I have tried installing Client extension 6.0.1 which gives me all options like Tools-> Design manager-> Views, move to design manager, connect to imported model, Refresh all out of sync elements, stream delivery, share active changesets and  Setting. But as i click on Move to Design manager its ask's me URL and user name/password and shows version incompatible error.In Client extension it is able to create file "RP_RDM_CLIENT_DLL.dll" . 

I wish if this client extension is up so that I can associate my changes to Change-sets and streams in DM.
Have anyone came across such problem. Please Guide me.

Thanks in Advance 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.