It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Color palette for values of a field above threshold in JRS 6.0.2

hani zaidi (74822) | asked Nov 10 '16, 6:20 a.m.
 Hi,

I've created a report to indicate project schedule variances against timeline in JRS. Obviously there were a lot of formulas and calculations involved so I had to switch to manually editing the JRS query. The requirement here is to indicate project variance above 50% in red colors and below 50% in some other color. Project Schedule Variance is a custom calculated field. Is there a way in JRS 6.0.2 that this can be achieved? Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. 

P.S I am aware that we can change colors for rows and columns, this requirement is about different colors depending on the results. 

Thanks!

Comments
Cathy Xu commented Nov 11 '16, 12:00 a.m.

Hi Hani, Do you mind share how you "change colors for rows and columns" in JRS report? Thank you.

hani zaidi commented Nov 11 '16, 10:02 a.m.

There is not other way to show it other than a screenshot, which im not qualified to upload :D anyways you can select an x attribute column and count of items along y axis and change color of columns appearing along the y axis(select from given colors)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.