It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing a testplan via ExcelImporter Utility

Steven Last (213) | asked Nov 07 '16, 12:53 p.m.

I'm trying to import a testplan via the ExcelImporter Utility. Below is the config file.

testplan.XLSWorksheetID="Testplan"
testplan.XLSStartRow=2
testplan.dc:title=A
testplan.dc:description=B
testplan.priority=C
testplan.category term="Systems".value=D
testplan.category term="Release".value=E
testplan.category term="Test Plan Type".value=F
//testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.planBusinessObjectives","RQM-KEY-TP-BUSS-OBJ-TITLE")=RichText(G)
//testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.planTestObjectives","RQM-KEY-TP-TEST-OBJ-TITLE")=RichText(H)
//testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.planTestEnvDetails","RQM-KEY-TP-TEST-ENV-DETAIL-TITLE")=RichText(I)
//testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.process.web.entryCriteria","RQM-KEY-PROC-ENTRY-CRITERIA-TITLE")=RichText(J)
//testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.process.web.exitCriteria","RQM-KEY-PROC-EXIT-CRITERIA-TITLE")=RichText(K)

//*Not sure why the Sections aren't importing. Some 403 Forbidden error.

Whenever I uncomment any of the testplan.Section lines, I get the following error: Has anyone run into this???

Initializing.....

Reading Configuration File....

Getting artifacts from document - "basic_testplan.xlsx".....

Sending artifacts to https://jazznc.deveng.local:9443/qm.....

Sending testplan 0 named basic_testplan_Testplan_1.xml...

Error sending to server basic_testplan_Testplan_1.xml of type testplan

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Exporting completed with 1 failures!

Detailed log file at: C:\Users\lasts\AppData\Roaming\Mso2Rqm\131230145135811199 log.t

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 07 '16, 9:59 p.m.
Hi, Steven

403 error code is related to user permission. It is likely the user does not have the right permissions
for its roles, usually if the user has Test Team Member and Data Migration Administrator roles, it should work
(unless there is customization in the roles)

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.